What would you like to see in DeltaWorlds?

Community Talks/Discussions, Projects and Announcements.
Xandrah
Site Admin

What would you like to see in DeltaWorlds?

Hey Everyone!

As a user, what would YOU want to see in DeltaWorlds, new objects, new avatars? A modern building world? Let me know what you would like to see :)
ShadowG

Re: What would you like to see in DeltaWorlds?

I'd like to have more gestures on the toolbar, like dance sequences, and sit, etc
OldChineeseMan

a continous loop toggle button for av gestures would be cool too. i like to lay down random places and sleep =p
~OCM =p
Xandrah
Site Admin

Vampyre wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:02 pm I would like to be able to use the presentation feature. I don't know if it works or not for everyone else but it does nothing in my world lol. With my world being RPG and run by bots, I like to use presentation for many things like instructions, event notices, etc. It's also a great way to display photos too. Is it possible to get this feature going? If not, it's ok. I can always use bot HUDs lol. Thanks.
Sadly I dont think its possible, this feature was for the main ActiveWorlds universe only. I was never provided these tools when I ran the paid for universe Piko Island. I can look into it but I am afraid that might not be possible. You can use a bot to display hud images though.
Xandrah
Site Admin

OldChineeseMan wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:29 pm a continous loop toggle button for av gestures would be cool too. i like to lay down random places and sleep =p
Sadly thats a feature only in ActiveWorlds 7.0 and onwards, we wont support those versions, but you can do this with a mover for all saks and purposes.
Xandrah
Site Admin

ShadowG wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:30 pm I'd like to have more gestures on the toolbar, like dance sequences, and sit, etc
I will see what I can do about those!