Bot Help

Need help? Post here!
Seasiren

Bot Help

I will try to make this as short as possible. When I built my OY in a p 20 world, it really was not enough space so I stacked it with 2 "floors" 750 apart. While I was able to divide it later on into 2 parts with a bot so it is now 20 by 40 long I still have it stacked. Is there any way with the xela to split a project by height, where I can move the top floor down to level with the other floor now that I have space? I can not figure it out if it is possible. But then I have not used bots much in a long time so I am not sure if I am just missing a setting or it is just not there.
OldChineeseMan

Re: Bot Help

YASbb may have more options for elevation, but i don't really know if it can do this. Anyone used it?

http://venice3d.net/2019bots6.html

Build mode has option for height offset... I wonder what would happen if you offset so low to the bottom of the world that the lower deck didn't build because it's past the lowest boundary... would you then have the upper deck all alone to save to another prodump? If that magically worked, then you could clear the world again and build it so high up that the upper deck doesnt build, then you have the lower one all by itself to save separate again.
~OCM =p
Seasiren

I actually have Yasbb but have yet to get it to load into Delta. I wish I could, as I prefer it for builds and backups. The offset thing is an interesting idea, I will give it a shot. I was just thinking of popping the top floor even with bottom and then deleting floors manually but that sounds like almost as much work as redoing the OY lol. Thank you for the suggestion! Sea
Xandrah
Site Admin

Seasiren wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:03 pm I actually have Yasbb but have yet to get it to load into Delta. I wish I could, as I prefer it for builds and backups. The offset thing is an interesting idea, I will give it a shot. I was just thinking of popping the top floor even with bottom and then deleting floors manually but that sounds like almost as much work as redoing the OY lol. Thank you for the suggestion! Sea
It should work in delta, just use the aw.dll that we provide on our SDK website and it should load in.
Seasiren

That worked Xan, thanks ! :)
Xandrah
Site Admin

Seasiren wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:08 pm I will try to make this as short as possible. When I built my OY in a p 20 world, it really was not enough space so I stacked it with 2 "floors" 750 apart. While I was able to divide it later on into 2 parts with a bot so it is now 20 by 40 long I still have it stacked. Is there any way with the xela to split a project by height, where I can move the top floor down to level with the other floor now that I have space? I can not figure it out if it is possible. But then I have not used bots much in a long time so I am not sure if I am just missing a setting or it is just not there.
I am not sure Xelagot can do that, maybe use YASBB?
Seasiren

In the end, I just moved the top to the bottom next to the other OY and deleted floors. It only took about 3/4s of the day of being terrified of the control button to get it done lol. On the upside since I did get yasbb to work I was able to drop in one of the terrains to one of my other worlds in one corner so I am pretty happy atm!